Welcome to the City of Port Townsend
Non-Motorized Transportation Advisory Board
The Non-Motorized Transportation Advisory Board's purpose is:
- Advising the City Council on the planning, funding and maintenance of the City's non-motorized transportation facilities, including implementation of the Non-Motorized Transportation Plan
- Promotion of walking and bicycling for both recreation and transportation throughout the city.
- Sponsoring a wide range of volunteer non-motorized transportation projects such as:
- - Neighborhood trail-building work parties organized throughout the year
- - Designing a pedestrian trail and bicycle guide map for Port Townsend
- - Developing a plan for bicycle parking throughout Port Townsend.
For more information:
- Non-Motorized Transportation Plan
- Non-Motorized Map
- Parks in Port Townsend
- Volunteer Form
- Bicycle Friendly Community
The NMTAB meets on the first Thursday of the month at 4:30pm in the 1st Floor Conference Room of City Hall, located at 250 Madison Street. Please confirm the date and location of the NMTAB's next meeting by checking the City Meetings Schedule.